Installation Terms & Conditions
Thank you for booking your installation with Allin Towbars. To ensure a timely, quality and safe install, please read and acknowledge the terms and conditions below.
- Prior to your arrival, please ensure the boot is empty and no valuables are left in the vehicle
- Prior to install, our technician together with you, will conduct a post install check of your vehicle to ensure it leaves us in the same condition that it arrived.
- If you have a baby/child’s seat in your vehicle, we recommend you remove this prior to install. If this is not convenient and we need to adjust the seat fittings during install, we will unbuckle the child seat and leave it laying on its side in the vehicle. The vehicle owner will be responsible for refitting the seat. (A professional or licenced installer may be required)
- In the event our technicians detect damage or modifications to your vehicle that may compromise an installation, we may decline to carry-out the install.
- In the event a part is ordered for your install that requires a deposit to be paid and the install is cancelled, your deposit may be absorbed as a restocking fee.
- Payment in full is required upon completion of the install.
- If you are running late for your appointment or need to change it, please provide as much notice as possible.
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you soon!