Mobile Installation Booking
Installation Terms & Conditions
Thank you for booking your installation with Allin Towbars. To ensure a timely, quality and safe install, please read and acknowledge the terms and conditions below.
- Prior to your install, please ensure the boot is empty and no valuables are left in the vehicle
- Prior to install, our technician together with you, will conduct a post install check of your vehicle to ensure we leave it in the same condition as prior to install
- If you have a baby/child’s seat in your vehicle, we recommend you remove this prior to install. If this is not convenient and we need to adjust the seat fittings during install, we will unbuckle the child seat and leave it laying on its side in the vehicle. The vehicle owner will be responsible for refitting the seat. (A professional or licenced installer may be required)
- For our technicians, please provide:-
- A safe place to install that is not on a public road or space (ie car park)
- Access to power
- A surface that is level (ie not a sloping driveway)
- A sheltered area in the event of rain or intense heat
- In the event our technicians deem the install area to be unsafe or unsatisfactory, they may decline to carry out the install
- In the event our technicians detect damage or modifications to your vehicle that may compromise an installation, they may decline to carry-out the install.
- In the event a part is ordered for your install that requires a deposit to be paid and the install is cancelled, your deposit may be absorbed as a restocking fee.
- Payment in full is required prior to install.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please provide as much notice as possible.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a fixed install time, Please allow a 4 hour window on the day of install.
Thank you, we look forward to seeing you soon!