Allin Towbars as a group have been meeting, planning and implementing procedures and protocols in order to minimise the risk of anyone coming into contact with CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19).
WHAT IS ALLIN TOWBARS DOING TO MINIMISE THE RISK OF INFECTION
We have put into place the following:
- Hygiene practices at every work station (steering wheels etc will be wiped over with antibacterial wipes/ spray in every vehicle before and after completion of every job)
- Good Hygiene practices are encouraged on a regular basis. Sanitisers and disinfectants will made available but subject to availability for all employees and customers to be used as regularly as possible.
- All staff have collectively decided we will have our temperatures taken every morning before we start work to ensure we are all healthy.
- Disposable Car seat covers are used on every vehicle.
- Chairs in waiting room are wiped over regularly with antibacterial spray.
- Face masks are available for all staff and customers should they choose to use them. (subject to availability)
- All Staff have been briefed on what signs to look out for and will not come to work should they experience any of the symptoms.
- Door handles, phones, desks, computers etc are all wiped over regularly with antibacterial spray.
- If you as a customer have been overseas or in contact with someone who has had a confirmed case of CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) in the last 14 days could you please advise us before coming in.
Unless told otherwise Allin Towbars will continue to operate as normal making sure all of the above are practised daily. Please keep an eye on our FB page as we will keep everyone up to date should anything change.
Thank you for your continued support – lets hope life will be back to normal for us all soon !!!